Let us help you organizing your trip
GUIDED TOURS IN RIBERA DEL DUERO: SPANISH, ENGLISH AND GERMAN
I offer my services as a private guide, for those who like to enjoy the history and the landscapes in Ribera del Duero and Burgos.
Forget about driving and get ready to enjoy visiting some wineries, tasting wines and discovering the history and beauty of this region. I will be your driver and guide.
Underground historical cellar: el romellón
The underground cellar el Romellón is located in the heart of Aranda. It was built in the XIV-XV century. We offer different tours including wine tastings. We can also organize a very special tour: the magical tour.
I propose to know more about the history and monuments of this region. Guided tours in Lerma, Covarrubias, Monasterio de Silos, Caleruega, Monastery of the Vine, Peñaranda de Duero, and of course the city of Burgos.
Enjoy the performance of the famous magician Luis Joyra in a unique place like the underground cellar of el Romellón from the XVth century. Exclusive for your group.
Wine tasting of different wines of the Ribera del Duero, analizing the differences and pecularities of each one in an easy way to understand the secrets of the wines, through the senses, tasting, textures and aromas.
Burgos has many things to offer and visit. Very famous is its Gothic Cathedral. It is also worthy to walk around in the city and to know its history.
These are some of the guided tours we can offer you. Do not hesitate to contact us.
- La Ribera
Virtual ZOOM tour of Ribera del Duero
I invite you to know this wonderful wine region, the Ribera del Duero, its landscapes, monuments, iconic wineries and its famous wines.
Together, we will taste a wine from the Ribera and make you a basic introduction to the tasting of Ribera del Duero wines.
The virtual zoom tour lasts an hour. If you have any wine or winery that interests you especially, we can accommodate the tour according to your preferences.
And when we can.... I'd love to be your guide and help you organize your live tour. Do not hesitate to contact me via email.
Loreto EstebanOficial Guide
- My name is Loreto Esteban Guijarro, I am an oficial guide in: English and German. I am an expert in art, history and wine tourism.
- I have the degree of Tourism (University of Valladolid) and I have been working in this sector for quite a long time since I finished my studies, some years ago…
- I have worked in different sectors related to Tourism. I worked as a local guide in Madrid. I also worked in several Agencies specialized in organizing Incentive groups and Congresses (Ultramar Express and Viajes ITB) for more tan 10 years
- Back home again, la Ribera del Duero, I worked in different wineries in this area as Public Relations (PradoRey and Portia) bringing the wine’s world closer to the visitors of the wineries.
- I have been working in the Region Ribera del Duero for 19 years, guiding groups in this area includingthe city of Burgos. I love to take people around to visit the wineries of Ribera del Duero. And the most important thing: I love my job!
Do not hesitate to ask us for any information about itineraries, visiting days, prices ...
+34 609 006 534